Tuesday, April 5, 2016

The Struggle Is Real

If you've followed my journey you know there have been ups and downs with my quest to lose weight and 2015 will go down as one of the most challenging years yet.


In April I fell and thus started a year of frustration with back pain.  I tried all sorts of options to fix the problem and none have really worked.


So I'm to the point where I've had to just stop all working out and focus on strengthening my lower back and hopefully get it stronger and stop the pain soon.


As a result of all the problems, I've gained back a lot of the weight I lost the previous year.  It's very depressing and frustrating to say the least.


Many of my F3 brothers and friends though keep me going.  I got a nice message from a F3 brother I've never even met in person, but we know each other well through Facebook and he said what I needed to hear: do what you can, don't worry about the rest.


On a positive note, I have quite the motivation to stay with the diet as I'm getting very close to being able to ride my 300th coaster.


If I'm able to ride two "new" coasters at Myrtle Beach this month, then I pick up a few new ones in Tennessee later in the year, then I'll be able to make Dollywood's new coaster Lightning Rod my 300th coaster. 


I've managed to be able to keep all my big milestones in the south:  Cannon Ball (Lake Winnie) was my hundredth, Verbolten (Busch Gardens Virginia),my two hundredth and now hopefully Lightning Rod my three hundredth different coaster ridden.


Pressing on and doing my best.  Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment