Friday, May 16, 2014

Imperfect

I'm not perfect.
 
Are you surprised?
 
My skin is flesh toned, but inside it's gang green, like moss growing on a tree: except the tree stuck to the ground is me.
 
I'm not perfect. Do you think you're better?
 
We all dig and scratch. Searching for a spiritual crumb.
 
When the Bread of Life, Jesus is offered we say, "Oh I'm full."
 
I'm not perfect, neither are you.
       
But a cross was carried by a man who was, perfect that is.
 
Oh that's just religion!
 
Well if it is, why do you fight it? Why not give in? Do you want to carry that sin all the way to your grave?
 
Hell is no party! It's not the bar down the street. Didn't you think the devil would trick you with lies and deceit?
 
He wants to trick you into forfeiting       
 
Heaven, a Life without ending.
 
Listen to God, His love He is sending.

No comments:

Post a Comment