Friday, May 16, 2014

The Judge's Chamber


Wash-up, reject, they all laugh and say.
I turn the other cheek, only to have the price to pay.
 
Mock me, scorn, hatred, lies, but I'm never out of somebody's eyes.
Wash-up, reject, they all laugh and say.
 
I pray for death, but they're kept at bay...
When I think it too great, my power too small, I call on His name and He silences them all.
 
Wash-up, reject, they cannot say. For they realize like I, we have NOTHING to say.
We are not judges, we didn't purchase God's judgment throne.
Who can sit in that seat, but Jesus alone!
 
Wash-up, reject we expect to hear HIM say, but if our life is in Christ, here's what He'll proclaim:
 
"Welcome In !!! I've forgotten your sins!"
 
For eternity we'll walk in awe beside Him.
Wash-up, reject, forever no more, because our sins, on THAT tree, He bore.

No comments:

Post a Comment