Friday, May 16, 2014

Paint Me

Paint me Blue, because your love is
deeper than the oceans, higher than the sky.
 
Paint me Green, to show growth and life in you.
 
Paint me Orange, a color of fall and let your Grace and Mercy fall on me.
 
Paint me Red, to cleanse me by your blood shed on the Cross.
 
Paint me Yellow, for the Son that shines on me.
 
Paint me Silver, to reflect your glory back to you.
 
Paint me Purple, because you have made me a child of the King.
 
Paint me White, because you are Holy and I should be as you.
 
Erase the Grey's of complacency, fear and doubt.
 
Erase the Black's of sin and rebellion.
 
Erase the Dark tones and hues that hide the reflection of your image, which I am being Painted to resemble in this life and in Eternity ever new.

No comments:

Post a Comment